CDP (India) Pvt. Ltd. is a property of CDP (India) Pvt. Ltd., an Indian Company registered under the Companies Act, 2013 having its registered office at B2-603, Marathon Innova, Lower Parel, Mumbai 400013
What information do we collectdesktop_windows
- Contact information : We might collect your name, email, mobile number, company name and IP address.
- Information you post : We collect information you post in a public space on our website or on a third-party social media site belonging to CDP (India) Pvt. Ltd.
- Demographic information : We may collect demographic information about you, or any other information provided by your during the use of our website. We might collect this as a part of a survey also.
- Other information : If you use our website, we may collect information about your IP address and the browser you're using. We might look at what site you came from, duration of time spent on our website, pages accessed or what site you visit when you leave us. We might also collect the type of mobile device you are using, or the version of the operating system your computer or device is running
We collect information in different ways storage
- We collect information directly from you : We collect information directly from you when you register. We also collect information if you post a comment on our websites or ask us a question through phone or email.
- We collect information from you passively : We use tracking tools like Google Analytics, Google Webmaster, browser cookies and web beacons for collecting information about your usage of our website.
- We get information about you from third parties : For example, if you use an integrated social media feature on our websites. The third-party social media site will give us certain information about you. This could include your name and email address.
Use of your personal information extension
- We use information to contact you : We might use the information you provide to contact you for confirmation of a form submission on our website or for other promotional purposes
- We use information to respond to your requests or questions : We might use your information to confirm your registration for an event or query.
- We use information to improve our products and services : We might use your information to customize your experience with us. This could include displaying content based upon your preferences.
- We use information to look at site trends and customer interests : We may use your information to make our website and products better. We may combine information we get from you with information about you we get from third parties.
- We use information for security purposes : We may use information to protect our company, our customers, or our websites.
- We use information for marketing purposes :We might send you information about special promotions or offers. We might also tell you about new features or products. These might be our own offers or products, or third-party offers or products we think you might find interesting.
Sharing of information with third-parties device_hub
- We will share information with our business partners : This includes a third party who provide or sponsor an event or promotion. Our partners use the information we give them as described in their privacy policies.
- We may share information if we think we have to in order to comply with the law or to protect ourselves : We will share information to respond to a court order or subpoena. We may also share it if a government agency or investigatory body requests. Or, we might also share information when we are investigating potential fraud.
- We may share information with any successor to all or part of our business :For example, if part of our business is sold we may give our customer list as part of that transaction.
- We may share your information for reasons not described in this policy : We will tell you before we do this.
Grievance Officer personIn accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Mr. Vimal Balsara
B2-603, Marathon Innova, Lower Parel, Mumbai 400013
If you have any questions about this Policy or other privacy concerns, you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org