Enterprise Data center Solutions
Applications are Growing rapidly.OT and Big Data Analytics are playing pivotal role for the companies Another major challenge for business is enabling employees to work from anywhere and BYOD. To accommodate the growing need, Modern Data centers need to be: Agile, robust, secure, scalable, easy to manage, deduplication, efficient, always available With IT transformation, modern businesses can eliminate complex manual processes, spur IT collaboration, and increase the speed and flexibility of IT service delivery.
Enterprise server solutions
Devices, Apps and data are growing exponentially year-on-year. To stay competitive and handle business needs, IT compute has become very critical. Modern businesses need servers that handles today's workload and expands to accommodate future growth while reducing costs and complexity Based on the workload and the purpose for the need on the servers, CDP team recommends the most optimized server solutions to meet the ever-increasing demands. These server form factors are critical part of your journey to modernize your IT infrastructure to improve performance, scalability, manageability, service delivery:
* Designed to be positioned on or underneath a desk
* Can be used in work areas.
* Doesn’t require special datacenter room or special bay
* Good for branches where server room is not available
* Designed to be positioned in a bay
* Compact design: 1U,2U
* Easy to manage
* More deployment flexibility
* Positioned vertically into a specially designed chassis
* Some elements shared between blade servers in chassis
* Slim and compact.
* High processing power
* Occupy less space, Need less energy
* Designed for IOT
* Placed right at the edge of the solution to enable faster analytics and processing on the edge
* Can operate under extreme temperatures as low as 5 ̊C TO 40 ̊C
Enterprise Storage Solutions
Modern Enterprises are driven by Data. Data is a very valuable company asset. More than 70% of this data is unstructured data which is a critical challenge in this modern analytical world. Real-time Analytics are required for businesses to uncover patterns and pursue new ideas. CDP offers integrated storage solutions to store, access, protect and manage data with ease for both file and block storage. These storage solutions can change and adopt to your fast changing organizational needs and are Data center, virtualization, cloud and big data ready. CDP offers a wide range of storage solutions to help customers implement policy-driven storage, dynamic data tiering, data archival and data protection
* Used for file level storage and consolidating data centrally
Storage Area Network (SAN)
* Used for block level storage and connecting shared data storage pools to multiple servers over dedicated network
All Flash & Hybrid Storage
*Used for accelerating data access and scaling the storage solution from edge-core-cloud.
* Used for tape, data backup and data archiving
OEMs: Dell EMC, HPE, LENOVO, netapp
* Policy driven, virtualized storage solution used for ease-of-management
Legacy infra, with separate enterprise storage, networks and servers, finds it difficult to meet the growing needs of business
Hyper-converged Infrastructure eliminates these silos and delivers on-prem it services with speed, performance and efficiency of a cloud
Hyper-Converged Infrastructure (HCI) consists compute, storage, networking and virtualization functions along with the management console under one single appliance Reduces deployment time greatly
Cloud-like agility, improved scalability, simplified IT management and High Availability
OEMs: Dell EMC, HPE, Lenovo, Nutanix, netapp, vmware.
High Performance Computing Solutions
Used to build high performance computing architecture to meet the performance needs of modern businesses
A number of servers are connected in cluster to meet the processing needs for real-time analysis, data simulation and other high performance workloads
Uses the concept of parallel computing
Used in varied industries:
* In research: to predict environmental changes and disasters, creating simulations for new inventions, etc.
* In media and entertainment: to render special effects, editing films and streaming live events
* Oil and Gas: for predicting new drilling locations and increasing productivity of existing wells
* Financial services: For accurate results in High Frequency Trading and algo trading
* Medical Institutions: For finding cures for various disease and for accurate patient diagnosis
Oems: Dell emc, hpe, lenovo
Server virtualization enables multiple operating systems to run on a single physical server as highly efficient virtual machines.
It helps achieve:
* Greater IT efficiencies
* Reduced operating costs
* Increased app performance
* Higher availability
* Reduced complexity
* Ease of Management
* Faster deployments
Reproducing a physical network, network virtualization allows applications to run on a virtual network as if they were running on a physical network
Greater operational benefits and all the hardware independencies of virtualization.
Network virtualization presents logical networking devices and services — logical ports, switches, routers, firewalls, load balancers, VPNs and more — to connected workloads.
Deploying desktops as a managed service enables IT organizations to respond faster to changing workplace needs and emerging opportunities.
Modern offices need the mobility, Virtualized desktops and applications can deliver the mobility to employees working from branch offices, On-the-field with varied devices.
More secure when working with outsourced or offshore employees
OEMS: VMWARE, NUTANIX, CITRIX, MICROSOFT
Cloud computing is the delivery of computing services like compute, storage, databases, networking, apps, analytics, etc. over the internet. It enables user for anytime, anywhere access of computing resources. Cloud is one of the major drivers for the digital transformation.
Cloud comes with various benefits like:
* Scalability on demand at a Global Level
* Self-Service Provisioning for almost any workload
CDP offers consultation for best practices for deploying private, public or hybrid cloud for delivering Infrastructure-as-a-Service, Software-as-a-Service, Platform-as-a-Service, DR-as-a-Service, Backup-as-a-Service.
We have implementation expertise on AWS, Azure, IBM for public cloud services. We work with Indian datacentre like ESDS, Netmagic, Control S, Pi datacenters for collocation services.
OEMs: Microsoft Azure, AWS